Our Mission Statement: Provide information, support and social engagement to Veterans of the 28th Field Artillery Regiment
Become A Member Of The 28th Field Artillery Regiment Association
Membership is open to any honorably discharged veteran and or family member of a veteran who was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 28th Field Artillery and any other units who were stationed at Bleidorn Kaserne. Associate memberships can be given to any veteran assigned to the 210th Field Artillery Brigade and the 2nd Armored Cavalry during the years 1966-1989.
Why Should You Become A Member?
We have all established the bonds of Soldiers. Not only a bond with those soldiers that we served with, but with our experiences that many who have not been soldiers can only imagine. The places we have been, the things we have done, the things we have witnessed, are our memories; memories that only a veteran of our unit can lay claim to. We all share the distinction of having worn the uniform of the United States Army with the 28th Field Artillery Crest, and we did our duty to the best of our ability. Now our duty is to preserve the history and to pass on the legacy of our Unit.
Benefits of Membership
• Certificate of membership and membership card
• A 28th Field Artillery Regiment Association lapel pin
• Access to our ever increasing muster roll of 28th Field Artillery Veterans and their contact information
• Access to the Association Blog site, photos and other venues
• An invitation to attend our Bi Annual reunions as well as information on regional and battery reunions and other events
• Access to important information and shared experiences concerning the Veterans Administration
• Assistance to your family in times of crisis or your demise
• Our quarterly newsletter with information about your fellow friends and comrades or the unit
• Your membership will afford your children and grandchildren the opportunity to compete for the Association’s annual scholarship program
Membership Fee and Application
• The initial membership fee is $40 and then $25 for every year thereafter. There is also an option to purchase a lifetime membership.
• To join the association, please fill out and submit an application (Link below). You will then be directed to a page to pay the membership fee. Go to Application
28th Field Artillery Regiment Association
We Support the Line
“Welcome back to Bleidorn, Soldier!”